For everyone's enjoyment, please read through the following guidelines.
Rules and Policies
- Once you enter the theatre, you will have to pay to re-enter if you leave(this includes walking across the street, to the gas station etc or by driving out for any reason other than an emergency)
- A $5 Food Permit must be purchased if you bring in outside food or drinks to the movie. You will receive a $5.00 coupon good for a purchase of a Large Fountain Soda or Large Popcorn purchase for you food permit purchase. Only 1 Food Permit is required per vehicle.
- Yes, Dogs are allowed at the drive in. They must be friendly to people, on a leash, and you MUST clean up after them.
- 2 Vehicles MUST park between the provided parking poles on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. This may be required during special features or busier nights during the week.
- Rowdy behavior will NOT be permitted: if you cause problems you will be asked to leave without a refund
- Shoes are always required inside the theatre
- The Speed Limit is 5 mph from the time you enter the drive to all the way inside the theatre( there are many small children playing that do not pay attention)
- Picnic Tables are for sitting on ONLY, you will be asked to leave for damaging drive in property.
- Admission is $7.00 per person for Adults 12 years old and older. $6.00 per person for Children age 4-11. Children under 4 are Free.
- ( if you are caught sneaking into the theatre by security, you must pay or will be asked to leave)
- Sports and games are permitted only on the grassy areas in front of the screens and off to the side of the theatre, not in the lanes.
- Grilling is allowed, but the grill must be put out before the show starts(ashes must be dumped in the gravel by the dumpster.
- Diesel Vehicles and other loud vehicles are not allowed to run during the movie(exceptions are made for frigid temperatures or rain on non-busy evenings)
- Children must have adult supervision when playing in front of the screens
- Anyone caught damaging the fence will be asked to leave and prosecuted if damage is substantial
- The garbage trailer is ONLY for throwing garbage and garbage bags at. DO NOT PLAY ON OR NEAR THE GARBAGE TRAILER
- Do not leave the theatre to get outside food, cigarettes or other unnecessary items
- Pay close Attention to your surroundings when exiting the theatre at the end of the show
- Outside food is permitted, but can only be brought in when entering the theatre
- You can order Pizza Hut pizza from the concession stand, DO NOT order it from them and expect them to deliver it to the theatre, or try to get it yourself.
- Once the movie has started, please use driving lights only to enter the theatre
- Movies are broadcast on FM stereo, a limited number of radios are available in the concession stand for a $1.00 rental fee
- Burning tires off, or delinquent behavior is not permitted.(you will be asked to leave without a refund)
- You may not save spots on busy nights(Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Please listen to, and be respectful to our parking attendants and security
- Laser Pointers are NOT allowed(you will be asked to leave without a refund)
- Anyone caught filming or recording the movies will have their equipment confiscated and will be prosecuted for theft
- We can jump start cars with dead batteries
- Special Events can be scheduled with the Owner or Manager
Other rules and policies will be updated in the future.
Harvest Moon Twin Drive In Theatre
Route 47 South
Gibson City, IL 60936